Is a travel concierge right for you?
There’s no disputing the fact that Florida is a very popular destination for both business and leisure travelers. Central Florida (in particular, metropolitan Orlando) is growing at an astounding rate. We’re seeing a consistent surge of both expansion and new growth in themed attractions, accommodations, cultural centers and convention spaces. Events – such as weddings, sporting events and festivals – are also bringing people to Florida in large numbers.
If you find yourself planning a trip to Florida, it’s very helpful to research the city (cities) you will be visiting. It’s easy to find local chamber of commerce sites as well as an array of travel blogs offering listings, reviews and ratings. However, these sites can leave readers feeling overwhelmed – it’s simply too much information for most people to digest. I have experienced the frustration more times than I care to recount; suffice it to say that planning via online resources is time consuming and confusing. For example, trying to determine “should I rent a car?” which leads to the subsequent question of “where will I park and how much will it cost?“. (Call me crazy; I like to be prepared.) I also enjoy walking when I travel alone, but wonder “what is the safest route?“. When I travel with the family, everything becomes exponentially more complex and takes twice as long – a simple errand can potentially backlog the family’s entire agenda. Inevitably, by the time said trip is ending I’ve compiled a long list of “things I wish I’d known“.
Perhaps instead of being obsessive like me, you are quirky. I would be remiss for not mentioning quirky travelers – like my friend Kat who packs her own bedding and towels (truth). I get it though; we like what we like – so it’s cool. If you relate to what I’m saying, then you’ll surely understand the value of a Lifestyle Travel Assistant.
A Lifestyle Travel Assistant is a travel concierge and personal assistant rolled into one!
We excel in guest services, and focus on assisting you personally – via phone, email, and text. You can work with us prior to your trip to discuss plans and logistics. We’ll recommend restaurants, activities and must-see attractions based on your interests. We can plan and coordinate everything from an intimate anniversary dinner to a family reunion. And if you’re traveling on business, we can help you navigate the local scene and keep your agenda on track.
- Stock your vacation home, condo or villa with groceries and other necessities to make your stay more comfortable. We save you hours of valuable time by shopping and delivering items directly to your home-away-from-home. Not to mention, if you are planning a stay of four to seven days or more, your packing list can be reduced significantly.
- Bring the fun to birthday parties and special occasions with just one call. We know many traveler’s enjoy celebrating special occasions during their stay. Let us handle the important details and organize everything needed to make it a memorable event. Often requested items include custom cakes and cup cakes, flowers, balloons, and gift baskets. And let’s not overlook the element of surprise – which is priceless!
- Bypass beach day burnout: Suddenly, everyone wants to go to the beach! Sounds like you’re going to need beach towels, a cooler, snacks, tanning lotion, sunblock … and the list goes on. (Oh my!) That’s why we offer Beach Trip Kits stocked with everything needed for a relaxing day of fun in the sun! We can also provide information on favorite Florida beaches, travel directions and places of interest nearby.
- Dependable local ally for business travelers: We cater to you, while you focus on servicing your client. After all, the most successful managers and executives understand that delegating tasks to their team is the best way to maximize productivity. Think of us when you need assistance setting up a trade show booth, managing errands, or accomplishing time sensitive tasks. Additionally, we offer registration staffing and meeting coordination.
- Customized experiences for every lifestyle: From hot air balloons to air boats to jet skis – we can direct you to unique activities to satisfy your adventurous side. Or you may prefer a round of golf, riding horseback, or dancing the night away. Let us know what interests you and we’ll create a customized itinerary to suit just a few or an entire group.
We welcome your questions and look forward to fulfilling your requests! Give us a call at 407-896-1476 or send us a note.